Why do you want to write your memoir?
So after years of deliberation these are the answers I have come up with:
- I have a story I need to tell. It is curled into my heart and I want to expunge it.
- I believe my story can help other women who are in bad relationships as well as women who have lived with an alcoholic.
- I love to write.
- I've written about my happy childhood and I want to balance that with this more disturbing tale.
- I want to be a published writer.
- The story tells a transformational tale from my life.
- It will be therapeutic to write this.
- I want to share my truth.