How will you make 2014 your most awesome year?
I've given up on making resolutions that are forgotten in the fog of real life. I prefer intentions and goal planning. When I create goals for myself I can envision the little stepping stones I need to follow in order to reach that goal. Here are my intentions for 2014:
- focus on health and wellness and not let the pressures and stress of my job prevent me from doing what I need to do for my physical, mental and spiritual health
- spend more quality time with friends and family
- take time to meditate and be still every day
- do more guided journal writing to enter more deeply into who I am
- keep my mind set on the goal of writing my memoir and write 3-4 pages a day
- be a kinder more spiritual woman who lets stress roll off her back and not strangle her