DILEMMA

Trying very hard today to make some creative decisions. So far over this four day weekend I have made art, created some art stamping and scrapbooking, written a few poems and mentally worked out plots for a novella or novel written in short stories. All that plus some plot planning for my memoir.

How do I learn to focus in one creative area so I can build a career for my retirement?

Yes writing is my passion and all forms of art are my loves. With only so much time in the day I need to learn more focus.

So a few ideas:
Create a writing routine and follow it.
Come up with page quotas for each day
Work out my one month, six month, and one year writing goals

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems for Mother's Day

A Bit of Writing Prompt Fantasy

Mentors and Routines: It takes a tribe