Trying a New Look for My Writer Blog


I am trying out a new look for this blog and would appreciate comments or suggestions. I wanted to create something different and was reading about getting different blogger templates than what are offered on this site but it seems a bit beyond me how to upload them to this blog. I will continue to experiment until I find what I like and then see if I can figure out how to work zip files and "stuffit" programs to apply the new template to my blog. It's easier to write a novel than do this tech stuff.

I wanted a cleaner and more simple look to my writing blog as it deals with writing and I want it to appear professional. 

I am going to create a new blog for my art and poetry or attempt to add a poetry page to this blog if I can figure out how to do that. 

I'm just checking this out now and looking for feedback.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems for Mother's Day

A Bit of Writing Prompt Fantasy

Mentors and Routines: It takes a tribe