Trying a New Look for My Writer Blog


I am trying out a new look for this blog and would appreciate comments or suggestions. I wanted to create something different and was reading about getting different blogger templates than what are offered on this site but it seems a bit beyond me how to upload them to this blog. I will continue to experiment until I find what I like and then see if I can figure out how to work zip files and "stuffit" programs to apply the new template to my blog. It's easier to write a novel than do this tech stuff.

I wanted a cleaner and more simple look to my writing blog as it deals with writing and I want it to appear professional. 

I am going to create a new blog for my art and poetry or attempt to add a poetry page to this blog if I can figure out how to do that. 

I'm just checking this out now and looking for feedback.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems for Mother's Day

CHALLENGE FAILED

Writing Time