BOOK SIGNING



On Sunday July 20th I will be selling and signing both my books at Mattebella Vineyards in Southold on the North Fork of Long Island.
This is a special event and I am pleased to be having it at the Vineyard as my husband Frank and I go there often and have come to know the owners, Chris and Mark Tobin, well.

These two people are gracious hosts and the vineyard is a relaxing and wonderful place to go on a summer afternoon. The grounds are beautifully decorated with roses and other flowering plants. They have a quaint little tasting room and a glorious patio as well as picnic tables and two gazebos under which you can hide from the shade. They also grow their own fig trees.

The red wines are rich and bold with the perfect lilt of tannins and the whites are smooth and buttery. Tastings come with several snacks that enhance the flavors of the wines they are paired with. Chris makes her own fig jam which is sweet and tasty and her brownies are delish.

At the book signing I will raffle off two gift baskets and also be selling blank note cards with art work from the book on the front.

I hope you will all come out and enjoy a relaxing afternoon and share some "poetry on the vine" with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems for Mother's Day

A Bit of Writing Prompt Fantasy

Mentors and Routines: It takes a tribe